Multiple Intelligence Test Theory
All humans possess all Multiple intelligence in ranging amounts. Each individual has a different sort of intellectual composition. We all can improve education and learning style by addressing 9 multiple intelligences of our students. This multiple intelligence is centered at different parts of the brain Lobes. Intelligence may either work individually or together depends on ability. All these intelligence will define the human personality type.
9 Multiple Intelligences Test
- Logical-Mathematical Intelligence (Number/Reasoning Smart)
- Linguistic Intelligence (Word Smart)
- Musical Intelligence (Musical Smart)
- Naturalist Intelligence (Nature Smart)
- Existential Intelligence (Phil Smart)
- Intrapersonal Intelligence (Self Smart)
- Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence (Body Smart)
- Interpersonal Intelligence (People Smart)
- Spatial Intelligence (Picture Smart)
What is the Multiple Intelligence Test?
Each individual has a different sort of Intelligence composition. multiple intelligence is centered at different parts of the brain Lobes.
Multiple Intelligence is also called as MI Test?
so What is MI Test? It is a Study of 9 Multiple Intelligence compositions of a Human brain with help of MI Theory.
Invented By Dr. Howard Gardner. He is Professor and scientist at Harvard University which is invented in 1983.
Types of Multiple Intelligence?
9 Multiple Intelligences
- Intrapersonal Intelligence: Self Smart
- Logical-Mathematical Intelligence: Number Smart
- Musical Intelligence: Musical Smart
- Linguistic Intelligence: Word Smart
- Naturalist Intelligence: Nature Smart
- Existential Intelligence: Phil Smart
- Interpersonal Intelligence: People Smart
- Spatial Intelligence: Picture Smart
- Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence: Body Smart
Powered by Bynco Academy