DMIT Test for Students
DMIT Test students in Kerala | Age group: 11 years to 17 years important stage. Estimates of the 70% of school-aged students facing Study problem. DMIT Test integrates more extreme pruning as the mind begins to concentrate and build a good identity. Discovering best learning styles at this young age can better improve on IQ, EQ, CQ AQ and SQ. It also is a guideline about what type of classes one will take. This may be the stage where one can decide with regards to your careers.
Get a Call from us!
Benefits of DMIT Test for Students
(Age group: 11 years to 17 years)
- Understand students intrinsic potential
- Know your creative and analytical mind. The right and left side of the mind
- Know your 9 Multiple Intelligence Distribution
- Know Personal Quotients: IQ, EQ, CQ AQ and SQ
- ATD perspective Analysis and Learning Sensitivity
- Know your Best Learning Communication Characters
- Comparison between right and left brain hemispheres
- Identify your supplementary activities based on DMIT Report
- Get Career guidance based upon your 9 Multiple Intelligences
- Analysis of Strength and Weaknesses based on your brain lobes usages
- Brain lobes analysis and DMIT Test Report suggest how to improve on your weaknesses
- Know your preferred best Learning Style. Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Learning Style
Why does the DMIT Test need to be done for Students?
- Students usually choose their academic stream subject based on parents pressure and not as per
student inborn talent or Multiple Intelligence.
- They will not follow an actual method to study that they should do. Parents putting effort to teach their children for many activities.
- As a result, parents find the maximum amount of students get average marks and very few get toppers.
- They need to see their child as to be the topper in most Fields but of which child cannot satisfy their parent’s desires.
- Parents are bothered by their children career. Children are attempting to oppose their parent’s. Maximum parents are not happy with their career.
- Many students are usually struggling for any proper Carrier following the completion of their study. They are getting confused about what to do.
- Relationship compatibility is currently a serious problem in our community.
- Relations are smashing frequently. Misunderstanding & lack of compromise is now a usual phenomenon.
- People are actually the victim of stress, confusion, disappointment, and depression.
- Maximum parents, students are certainly not aware or well-known with their inborn talent and potentials.
- Maximum people take the wrong way with receptive of their capacity and so they do not proceed according to strength.
Powered by Bynco Academy